JUST IMAGINE HOW IT WOULD FEEL IF YOU COULD…
- Save time planning simple and engaging activities that combine science, reading and writing with hands on experiments
- Capture your students’ attention then keep them excited and ready to learn
- Easily explain science concepts at a level that kids k-5 can ‘get’
- Keep your classroom focused on science while still having fun
- Quickly put together a simple and easy to do lab activity you can make happen if you’re teaching in person, online, or both
GET THE Upside Down Glass of Water SCIENCE LAB KIT FOR JUST $5
- Includes details for the easy to perform upside down glass of water science experiment, teacher’s guide and student worksheets.
- Engage students with a hands on experiment that captures their attention while bringing science to life.
- Detailed Teacher’s Guide specifically designed to make planning simple and teaching fun. The teachers guide contains instructions for the science lab covering prep, supplies needed, example lab sheets, and easy to explain science concepts.
- Student Lab Activity Worksheets contain guided instructions and prompts for recording observations and key findings using the scientific method.
There are no reviews yet.